Category:US Securities Regulation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A magical menagerie of:
- Regulations: Regulation D, Regulation S, Regulation M and many, many more.
- Rules: Rule 15a-6, Rule 144A, Rule 105
- Statutes, Ancient and Modern:
- Securities Act of 1933
- Securities Exchange Act of 1934
- Commodity Exchange Act of 1936
- Investment Advisers Act of 1940
- Investment Company Act of 1940
- Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act of 2009
- Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010
- Metaphors: safe harbors, US persons, fish or cut bait
all magnanimously stewarded by those wonderful officers of the New York courts, US attorneys.
Pages in category "US Securities Regulation"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.