Category:The Devil’s Advocate
(Redirected from The Devil’s Advocate)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Devil’s Advocate™
Landing page for all those consulty ideas. But not management consulting, obviously.
- Problem solving: root cause analysis and the legal toolkit
- Lean manufacturing theory as applied to commercial negotiations: the seven wastes of negotiation
- Behavioural economics and the psycho-logical over the logical; subsystems:
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "The Devil’s Advocate"
The following 148 pages are in this category, out of 148 total.
- Scale as leverage
- Second-order derivative
- Service catalog
- Shareholder capitalism
- Sign Here: The Enterprise Guide to Closing Contracts Quickly
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- Simmons TOBS offensive
- Simple system
- Simpson’s paradox
- Single-round prisoner’s dilemma
- Something for the weekend, sir?
- Stakeholder capitalism
- Stuff you should know
- Sword of Damocles