(Redirected from Conference call anatomy)
The home for all things conf-call-related.
- Avoiding ambush: How to avoid tell-tale signs that you are vulnerable to conference call ambush
- Ambushing others: How to set someone else up for it
- Defensive tactics if ambushed: Some things you can do if it happens to you
- Roll call!: Thoughts about when to arrive on a conference call,
- Lateness, puncuality: what you should expect and how you should feel when you get there
- Risks: The cosmological threat posed by unnecessary conference calls,
- Hold music: A guide to the music of the office assembly that you can expect to torment you wait (if you can’t face the shame of lateness).
- Operetta: did you know that Otto Büchstein once wrote a comic opera about conference calls?
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Conference Call Anatomy (empty)
Pages in category "Conference call"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.