Category:The Devil’s Advocate
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Devil’s Advocate™
Landing page for all those consulty ideas. But not management consulting, obviously.
- Problem solving: root cause analysis and the legal toolkit
- Lean manufacturing theory as applied to commercial negotiations: the seven wastes of negotiation
- Behavioural economics and the psycho-logical over the logical; subsystems:
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "The Devil’s Advocate"
The following 159 pages are in this category, out of 159 total.
- Scale as leverage
- Second-order derivative
- Service catalog
- Shareholder capitalism
- Sign Here: The Enterprise Guide to Closing Contracts Quickly
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- Simmons TOBS offensive
- Simple system
- Simpson’s paradox
- Single-round prisoner’s dilemma
- Something for the weekend, sir?
- SR-71 speed check
- Stakeholder capitalism
- Stuff you should know
- Sword of Damocles
- Systemic risk
- The business owns legal issues
- The Checklist Manifesto: How To Get Things Right
- The dog in the night time
- The Hopper
- The human touch
- The map and the territory
- The Ultimate Purpose
- There is no data from the future
- This time it’s different
- Tight coupling
- Time and attendance
- Tragedy of the commons